International Protein - Proudly Australian Made!
Proudly Australian made, Extreme Mass is an energy rich weight gainer providing more calories from quality protein, muscle sparing carbs, fast burning MCT oils & both poly & mono unsaturated vegetable oils than basic protein/carb mass gainers.
See Image Above
Protein Blend [Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein (Milk Protein Isolate), Hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate (Whey Peptides), Egg Albumen], Medium Chain Glucose Polymers, Omega Oil Powder [Sunflower Oil, Canola Oil, Glucose Syrup Solids, Milk Protein, Emulsifiers (471, 322), Flavour], Rice Starch, MCT Oil Powder [Medium Chain Triglycerides derived from Palm Oil, Glucose Syrup Solids, Caseinate, Emulsifier (471)] Flavours, Cocoa*, Natural Colours (Beetroot Juice Powderα’, Annatto Extract’, Caramel’, Vegetable Carbon Black’ ), (Sweetener (Sucralose), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin).
* Chocolate Truffle and Choc Banana Flavour only
α Strawberry Flavour only
‘ Caramel Popcorn flavour only
Contains Milk, Egg and Soy ingredients
Mix 3 level scoops (100g) with 500ml of low fat milk, vegetable milk or water in a shaker or blender. Take 2-3 times daily in addition to regular diet to assist weight gain. Best times for use are mid-morning, mid-afternoon and before sleep, or whenever extra calories are required.
This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with an appropriate physical training or exercise programme. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Get the consent of a qualified, licensed physician before using this product. KEEP THIS SUPPLEMENT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Hybrid Supps make NO THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS
Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
1. preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
2. influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
3. testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
4. influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
5. testing for pregnancy in persons; or
6. the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.