Enhanced Athlete EPIMUSCLE - Epicatechin Natural Test Booster!
Epicatechin is a bioactive flavanol found in trace amounts in green tea and cocoa. Research with epicatechin indicates that it increases levels of follistatin, a unique type of protein found in the muscle cells which binds to and inhibits the actions of myostatin in the body. Epicatechin increases follistatin and more follistatin equals less myostatin, which in turn means more muscle.
Animals lacking myostatin, either due to a defective gene or because they’ve been treated with compounds that inhibit production, show huge increases in muscularity. The limits of muscle growth are removed by the inhibition of myostatin.
Clinical studies with epicatechin show multiple physiological benefits, including:
- Enhanced muscle growth and strength
- Increased nitric oxide production-improving vascularity, blood flow and endurance
- Improved muscle insulin sensitivity
- Lowered total cholesterol levels
- Improved brain and heart health
Whether you’re looking to build muscle, burn fat or increase athletic performance, epicatechin is a worthwhile addition to your supplement arsenal, and because it’s non-hormonal, epicatechin can be used by both men and women with no side effects.
Serving Size: 2 capsules (30 servings)
Rice Flour,capsule (gelatin, titanium dioxide) and magnesium stearate.
Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by your physician.
This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with an appropriate physical training or exercise programme. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Get the consent of a qualified, licensed physician before using this product. KEEP THIS SUPPLEMENT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Hybrid Supps make NO THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS
Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
1. preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
2. influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
3. testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
4. influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
5. testing for pregnancy in persons; or
6. the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.
This product information is not medical advice.
No product we offer for sale should be used to treat, cure or prevent any medical condition and absolutely should not to be used for therapeutic purposes unless the product has been entered on the Australian Registrar of Therapeutic Goods. Always do your own research and consult a medical professional for any dietary advice.
Hybrid Supps make no guarantees on any results that you may or may not experience from using any product we hold for sale, nor the product information we share. Your results may depend on many factors, including but not limited to your age, gender, diet, health history, daily exercise levels and general lifestyle.
Please check with a qualified health practitioner before taking supplements, especially if you are pregnant, lactating or have a pre-existing health condition. Always read product labels and directions carefully.