Allmax D-ASPARTIC ACID!
ALLMAX introduces 100% pure D-Aspartic Acid in a free-flowing powdered form.
- Boosts Natural Testosterone
- Backed by Clinical Research
- D-Aspartic Acid or DAA is a racemate isomer of the more common L-Aspartic Acid. Recent human clinical research using oral dosages of 3.12 g of D-Aspartic Acid revealed dramatic increases in Testosterone of 42% on average in just 12 days. ALLMAX has created a stand-alone Essentials form of this ingredient, which allows you to precisely control timing and cycling.
Increases in Testosterone can have a profound effect on strength, muscle size, density, thickness and fat loss. Increased Testosterone can also lead to increases in libido, a general feeling of well-being and sexual performance enhancements.
Some athletes and bodybuilders looking for a natural boost in their testosterone have found that a 2-week on and 1-week off cycle (and repeat) works best.
THE ALLMAX ADVANTAGE
For more than a decade ALLMAX has been developing an exclusive, industry-leading 5-Stage Testing Protocol. Every product and every ingredient is lab tested and uses cGMP registered manufacturing processes to provide you with the ultimate in purity, quality, and effectiveness.
*Nutritional Information and Ingredients may slightly vary depending on different flavours.
Mix 1 rounded teaspoon (3.12 g) of ALLMAX D-Aspartic Acid in water or juice once daily upon waking on an empty stomach.
This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with an appropriate physical training or exercise program.
Hybrid Supps make NO THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS
Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
1. preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
2. influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
3. testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
4. influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
5. testing for pregnancy in persons; or
6. the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.