Redcon1 TOTAL WAR
TOTAL WAR combines a powerful compound of stimulants and focus ingredients for an all in one pre workout supplement that gives you the most energy, focus & skin splitting pumps you have ever felt!
Caffeine Anhydrous - Scientifically proven to increasing strength & muscle power, cardiovascular exercise endurance & muscle endurance, as well as boosting alertness & resting metabolism
Beta-Alanine - elevates the levels of carnosine in your muscles which helps muscles contract harder for longer. A reduction in lactic acid allows longer training sessions and more volume of weights
*Nutritional Information and Ingredients may slightly vary depending on different flavours. Hybrid Supps assumes no responsibility if nutritional panel does not exactly match the flavour you receive
Serving Size: 1 scoop (14.5g)
|L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2:1||6g|
|Beet Root Extract (1% Nitrate) (Beta Vulgaris)||1g|
|AMPiberry (Juniperus Communis)(berry)||150mg|
|Infinergy (Di-Caffeine Malate)||100mg|
|Cocoteanol (Theabroma cacao & Camellia sinesis Extract)||50mg|
|Bioperine (Black Pepper Extract)||10mg|
Silica, Natural and Artificial Flavouring, Calium Silicate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium (Ace K)
Consume 1 scoop of Redcon1 Total War 20 minutes prior to physical training with 300mls of water.
This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with an appropriate physical training or exercise programme. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
Hybrid Supps make NO THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS
Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
1. preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
2. influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
3. testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
4. influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
5. testing for pregnancy in persons; or
6. the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.