Axe & Sledge IGNITION SWITCH - Proudly made in the USA!
Ignition Switch is an awesome addition to the Axe & Sledge range from pro bodybuilder Seth Feroce. Formulated with a series of patented ingredients to help give you a smooth boost to energy levels.
*Nutritional Information and Ingredients may slightly vary depending on different flavours. Hybrid Supps assumes no responsibility if nutritional panel does not exactly match the flavour you receive
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5g)||Per 5g Serve||Per 100g|
|Thiamin (B1)||0.5 mg||10 mg|
|Vitamin B12||15 ug||300 ug|
|Riboflavin (B2)||1 mg||20 mg|
|Niacin (B3)||10 mg||200 mg|
|Vitamin B6||2.5 mcg||50 mcg|
Amount Per Serving
|Beta-Alanine (as CarnoSyn®)||
|Beet Juice Powder||
|Dicaffeine Malate (Infinergy™)||
|Theacrine (as TeaCrine® 40% yielding 20mg)||
|Toothed Clubmoss (1% Huperzine A) (Huperzia Serrata)(aerial parts)||
Natural Flavours, Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Fruit & Vegetable Juice Powder (for colour), Malic Acid.
AS A DIETARY SUPPLEMENT, MIX 1 SCOOP WITH 8-10 OZ. OF COLD WATER. CONSUME 15 TO 30 MINUTES BEFORE EXERCISING. DO NOT TAKE ANY OTHER PRODUCTS THAT CONTAIN CAFFEINE OR ANY OTHER STIMULANTS WHILE TAKING IGNITION SWITCH.
This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with an appropriate physical training or exercise programme. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
Hybrid Supps make NO THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS
Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
1. preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
2. influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
3. testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
4. influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
5. testing for pregnancy in persons; or
6. the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.