Allmax CITRULLINE MALATE!
CITRULLINE MALATE can help to improve training intensity, endurance and speed of recovery. It performs this through 3 main functions:
- Promotes Nitric Oxide Production!*
- Supports Vascular Blood Flow!*
- May Reduce Muscle Fatigue!*
Citrulline Malate 2:1 is highly synergistic with Arginine, Beta-Alanine and Creatine supplementation.
ALLMAX Citrulline Malate [2:1] is a premium pharmaceutical grade (USP) with 2 L-Citrulline amino acids bound to 1 Malate. Aside from assisting with delivery and absorption, the Malate has a critical function in the TCA (or Krebs) cycle that produces energy within the mitochondria.
THE ALLMAX ADVANTAGE
For more than a decade ALLMAX has been developing an exclusive, industry-leading 5-Stage Testing Protocol. Every product and every ingredient is lab tested and uses cGMP registered manufacturing processes to provide you with the ultimate in purity, quality, and effectiveness.
Take 1 scoop (2g) ALLMAX Citrulline Malate twice daily, upon waking and approximately 45 minutes before training or any intense physical activity. On non-training days, consume prior to meals on an empty stomach. Citrulline Malate is highly synergistic with Arginine, Beta-Alanine and Creatine supplementation.
This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with an appropriate physical training or exercise program.
Hybrid Supps make NO THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS
Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
1. preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
2. influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
3. testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
4. influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
5. testing for pregnancy in persons; or
6. the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.