Limited Edition GLADYS Pre Workout!
Get it while it lasts! In the words of our fearless leader - GET THE JAB YA DOGS! Don't miss out on this little piece of history.
Serving size: 1 scoop (7g)
Serves per tub: 30
Take 1 scoop with 600-1200ml of water, 30 minutes prior to workout.
This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with an appropriate physical training or exercise programme. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Get the consent of a qualified, licensed physician before using this product. KEEP THIS SUPPLEMENT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Hybrid Supps make NO THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS
Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
1. preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
2. influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
3. testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
4. influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
5. testing for pregnancy in persons; or
6. the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.
This product information is not medical advice.
No product we offer for sale should be used to treat, cure or prevent any medical condition and absolutely should not to be used for therapeutic purposes unless the product has been entered on the Australian Registrar of Therapeutic Goods. Always do your own research and consult a medical professional for any dietary advice.
Hybrid Supps make no guarantees on any results that you may or may not experience from using any product we hold for sale, nor the product information we share. Your results may depend on many factors, including but not limited to your age, gender, diet, health history, daily exercise levels and general lifestyle.
Please check with a qualified health practitioner before taking supplements, especially if you are pregnant, lactating or have a pre-existing health condition. Always read product labels and directions carefully.