EHP Labs OXYSLEEP!!
OxySleep is a 3-in-1 deep sleep, natural GH release and non-stimulant fat burner thermogenic aid, scientifically formulated with effective ingredients combined to synergistically work on various pathways in the body.
Here is a list of results that you may experience when taking Oxysleep consistently over an extended period of time as part of a healthy balanced lifestyle:
- Better Sleep Quality and Quantity
- Improved Energy, Focus and Mood
- Increased Lean Mass
- Decreased Fat Mass
- Improved Recovery Time
- Reduced Stress and Anxiety Level
- ***Oxysleep is also only 10 calories per serving!***
ZMA, 5-HTP, Passionflower, Lemon Balm and Valerian Root may help with regulating the sleep and wake cycles (circadian rhythms) to promote “Rapid Eye Movement (REM)” deep sleep. When the body is in a state of REM sleep, the hypothalamus (section of the brain) is stimulated and also triggers the area of the brain responsible for GH release.
With added chromium and green tea, Oxysleep may help you sleep more restfully, as well as supporting balanced blood sugar levels in order to achieve maximum fat loss or fat utilisation.
*Nutritional Information and Ingredients may slightly vary depending on different flavours.
- 2.84g Deep Sleep Activator
- L-Phenylalanine: an amino acid that is may help with anxiety.
- 5-HTP: can help to relieve stress and depression.
- dl-Methionine: an amino acid that may improve elasticity of the skin, promote healthy hair and strengthen nails.
- 300mg Non-stim Thermogenic Booster
- L-Theanine: may help with anxiety, increased focus and improved sleep quality
- Green Leaf Tea Extract: good for the body and brain, can be helpful with weight loss and high in antioxidants.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA): can help reduce body fat levels, strength and muscle-building improvements
Mix 1 scoop of OxySleep with 250ml chilled water and consume 15-20 minutes prior to bedtime.
This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with an appropriate physical training or exercise program.
Hybrid Supps make NO THERAPEUTIC CLAIMS
Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
1. preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
2. influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
3. testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
4. influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
5. testing for pregnancy in persons; or
6. the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.