International Protein’s Protein Yogurt has been created especially to meet the needs of those who put their body first. Every serving provides you with 20 grams of protein plus 3 grams of dietary fibre, but only 5.9 grams of carbs, 4.8 grams of which are sugar and 136 Calories. That is a pretty impressive nutritional profile when you are after a snack to keep you in positive nitrogen balance while also promoting healthy digestion and elimination.
This yogurt tastes so good that you’ll find yourself double-checking the ingredient label to check that it really does contain fewer than 5 grams of sugar per serve. Your taste buds are bound to convince you that this stuff can’t possibly be that healthy – it just tastes too good!
International Protein use real dark chocolate flakes in their Choc Hazelnut Cheesecake mix, real Aussie strawberries in their Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcake mix and real white chocolate flakes in their Banana Coconut Pie mix.
International Proteins’ Protein Yoghurt makes an incredibly tasty, filling and nutritious stand-alone snack. You can enjoy it as a guilt free evening dessert snack or use it as part of your pre and post workout whole food nutritional strategy.
INTERNATIONAL PROTEINS’ PROTEIN YOGHURT BENEFITS
- Gluten free
- Excellent source of natural protein (20 g per serve)
- 20 serves per container
- Low sugar
- Real Greek Yoghurt with probiotics
- Prebiotic fibre
- No artificial sweeteners, flavours, colours or preservatives
- Contains real fruit or real indulgent chocolate (based on which flavour you choose)
PROTEIN YOGHURT INSTANT DESSERT
Protein Yoghurt makes a fantastic instant dessert to delight your dinner guests or simply to enjoy on your lonesome. Here’s how to prepare it . . .
- Place a 35 gram scoop of Protein Yoghurt into a bowl.
- Add 90 mL of cold water and stir until smooth and creamy like a dessert.
- Eat immediately or chill for 30 minutes in the fridge.
If you want a thinner consistency to your dessert, slowly add more water. Make sure that the powder is completely mixed before adding water.
PROTEIN YOGHURT SMOOTHIE
You can also use International Protein Protein Yoghurt as the base for a nourishing smoothie. Here’s how . . .
- Put 120-130 mL of cold water into a blender or mixer.
- Add ice cubes as desired.
- Add a 35 gram scoop of Protein Yoghurt and bend or shake until the powder is dissolved.
Your Protein Yoghurt Instant Dessert and Smoothie will provide you with 20.2 grams of protein and 136 calories when you use the Choc Hazelnut Cheesecake. The other flavours will give slightly different nutritional values.
You can enhance the flavour of your desserts and smoothies further by replacing water with such liquids as coconut, almond or low fat milk. This will also change the nutritional values.
Protein Yoghurt can be used to fill plain donuts and layer cakes or used as a delicious high protein topping for healthy homemade cakes and baked treats!